Monday, December 27, 2010

Etsy makes the New York Times!

Hi All,  there was a story about Etsy in the New York Times yesterday, and I'm envisioning lollipops and big sales coming for all us Etsians  (they even mentioned Vintage!), so I've opened my store early in hopes that someone from NYTville will come looking my way.  (It was originally going to be closed until 1/10/11.)

Just wish I had more in my store right now, but I'm traveling south and just couldn't bring it all with me.  I'll be adding things after I get there, and I'll be putting some of my already-offered things back on in April, but for right now, it's limited (but still nice!)

Happy New Year, everyone, and the best year to follow.



1 comment:

  1. That's good to hear Mona! We vintage sellers need all the publicity we can get.
    I will head over to your store now and give it a heart!
    Jeanne
    stuart road vintage & 1532vintage

    ReplyDelete